- Today we deliver the second track from an essential new album, "Liberation"
by the act Venus In Motion
, that the multi-talented Angel Johnson
has been simmering in her Barcelona studios until perfection. After the strong reaction to the first song, "Shine A Light", an inspiring Soulful song with a smooth Lounge Club groove to the rhythm. Today's song is "Please"
a hybrid House-Breaks rhythm over a wonderful vocal
from Naomi Leigh
. Much more to follow over the next 12 weeks as we feature a track a week to give you all time to love this album the way we do. It's something we at Kings have never done before but - it's time, especially today for a very special international music woman... Over to you guys to "PLEASE"
your music lovers on your shows for the full liberation of great Venus In Motion
- Introducing to the world our newly discovered 20 year old talent from Lusaka in Zambia, Africa. A rising star in the world of Hip Hop & Rap. Already a hero in his homeland territory spending the summer performing at festivals in between nishing his album Goodope, Talé Sheezy (Talé pronounced like Tar-Lay) is bringing forth 4 singles before release of his album. We start with the first single ‘Night Skin’ which will give you a nice warm taste of the man himself and what’s to come. A fine and worthy intro at that. Featuring singer Marocco, produced by Chase Iyan & The Clouds, mixed and mastered by Jonny Nelson & Patrick Ruane. We are expecting great things from our new acquisition and feel rather proud of what’s to come.
CLUB GROOVE WITH DISCO-FUNK VIBES - FRIK N CHIC
, the acclaimed collective of talented Swiss DJs and producers, have recorded their new single “A Hero Like You”
at The Hana Road Studios in Montreux and will release it on the Swiss record label Ferrini Records. Their music was broadcasted nationwide and was awarded the coveted Golden Disc for the chart-topping song “Never Give Up” in 2017. This year, FRIK N CHIC
is back with their timeless and groovy disco-pop genre.
FUTURE POPSOUL - MUST WATCH VIDEO
- Chile-born Alejandro Reyes, the emerging star of the Swiss Pop music scene, released his new single, “Compass”, with The Hana Road Music Group label today. Written and performed by Alejandro himself, this very song is entered in the Eurovision 2018 contest and has so far made its way to the Swiss Finals of the pan-European competition! A new hope in the Swiss music scene, Alejandro Reyes is starting to explore his potential and venturing further into the professional music industry with the firm goal of success in sight. The already acclaimed song “Compass”, as the name suggests, will surely set Alejandro on the true path of music greatness.
ORGAN BASS CLUB - PIANO HOUSE - CLUB HOUSE - DASCAO - SOULSHAKER - SO COOL REMIXES
- A chance encounter with a musician on Las Rambla inspired JBaby
to start writing songs and singing. While Still working nights on Las Rambla, she was able to make it to a recording studio to record her first song “Let’s go!” She first performed the demo of her song “Let’s Go”
at a small dinner show in Barcelona and a cell phone video of her performing was sent to top London Producers “Soulshaker”
who were taken with her natural talent as a performer and her incredibly brave story as an artist. They remixed Let’s Go for the clubs and early buzz indicated they had a hit on their hands leading to a Music Video being filmed in Barcelona. RECOMMENDED BY KINGS
SPACE FUNK - TECH CLUB - POP DANCE - PLANET PATROL the masters of Tommy Boy classic hits "Play It At Your Own Risk", "Danger Zone" and "Cheap Thrills" are fully back centre stage with their 2018 master recording of "Sweet Dreams" (the Eurythmics penned song) with mixes from Aki Starr, King Tech and the Prince Charles Pop Mix. Out on release now with a special mention for the Aki Starr remix which is excellent...
CIRCUIT HOUSE - FUTURE HOUSE. From the upcoming Agency album PHILOSOPHIES on the über cool Anticodon Records comes this relationship kiss-off anthem with remixes from Dan Thomas and Drew G across 5 versions. Out on release 16th March. The video is produced and directed by Joel Penner of Momentary Vitality www.momentaryvitality.ca - Recommended by Kings...
REMIXES - HOUSE - CLUB HOUSE - FUTURE CLUB - BIG ROOM HOUSE
- An "on top of the world" week for the London (UK) born Dua Lip with two Brits awards as British Female Solo Artist and British Breakthrough Artist plus, on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean being #1 in the Billboard Dance/Mixshow Airplay Charts for the 2nd week with the remixes of her UK-US hit "New Rules" from Charlie Lane, MAGIXX, U-GO-BOY, Vicetone, Barry Harris & MSC. Dua's official video for "New Rules" has over one thousand million views - incredible. Rolling Stone magazines Pop's Gangster Of Love is recommended by Kings
R&B - RAP - Post Malone releases his new track from his upcoming album Beerbongs and Bentleys. Titled “Psycho,” the single features Ty Dolla $ign. The tapestry of the song feels like a melody-filled compliment to his excellent song “White Iverson,” with a grooving trap beat that features Post singing and rapping over top. The rapper recently announced a tour with 21 Savage, who was featured on his hit single “rockstar” last year. Check out his latest song “Psycho” below. Recommended
FUTURE POP - TRAP - CLUB DANCE - Sigrid "Strangers"
, a top David Dunne tip a few weeks back, debuts on KIngs with the Jonas Blue remix added to the Franky Rizardo, R3Hab and TIEKS remixes. Sigrid, is a Norwegian singer and songwriter. In 2017, already popular with the international success of her single "Don't Kill My Vibe" also this January 2018, she won the BBC Music Sound of 2018 award.