Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING WITH KINGS OF SPINS.
ALL KINGS OF SPINS SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU ARE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS. WE SUGGEST THAT YOU PRINT OUT AND KEEP A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO CLAUSES 7 AND 8.
KINGS OF SPINS (www.kingsofspins.com) is owned by M2M Digital. References to "we", "us" or "our" "site" are to M2M Digital (Kings).
1. The Agreement between us
- Any error or omission of any information that we publish about the Services shall be subject to correction, provided that the correction does not materially affect the Services.
2. Registration and using the Services
- You agree that you will register in your own name only and all information provided by you will be accurate and up-to-date. You agree to promptly update any of your details on the Site as necessary.
- You may not transfer your membership to another person.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all use of the Services made through your password. You agree to keep your password secret at all times and must inform us, and promptly change your password, if you believe that another person has become aware of your password or is using it or is likely to use it in an unauthorized way.
3. Cost of using the Services
- Membership and use of the Services is free for all Radio/TV DJ's who have opted-in to be members of Kings Of Spins.
4. Intellectual Property
- All information, data and materials used in the Services (including materials accessible on the Site and the software used to access the Services) are protected by rights, including copyright, design rights, database rights and trade marks. All these rights are owned or licensed by the rights owner(s) for use with the Services or otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law. See clauses 11.1, 12.1.
- The Services are intended for individual, personal use only. Accordingly, you may print and download extracts from this Site for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that any material copied remains intact and includes the following notice: "All rights reserved." Any other copying, distribution, storing, framing or transmission of any kind or any sort of commercial use of our the material used in the Services is strictly prohibited without our express consent.
- The word and logo Kings of Spins, however represented, are trade marks of M2M Digital. All rights reserved.
5. Acceptable Use Policy
(a) use the Services to receive, access or transmit material that is obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, threatening, degrading, racist, in breach of confidence or in breach of third party intellectual property rights (including copyright) or otherwise objectionable or unlawful;
(b) impersonate any person, or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or entity;
(c) access or attempt to access parts of the Services that you are not authorised to access or collect or store other members' usernames, passwords or personal data;
(d) avoid authentication processes or security of the Services or interfere with the use of the Services by other members;
(e) use the Services to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems or interfere with services to other host providers, networks or websites.
(f) reverse engineer or decompile (whether whole or in part) any software used in the Services;
(g) use the Services to knowingly or recklessly transmit material (including viruses) or otherwise use the Services so as to cause harm to the Services, M2M or other users or which is likely to bring the Services or M2M into disrepute; or
(h) intentionally violate any other applicable law or regulation while using the Services.
6. Service Description
Service description: Kings Of Spins services music to its database of Radio DJs worldwide for pledges of radio support for the official release of the title(s). All radio plays are at the discretion of the Radio DJ, not guaranteed as firm by Kings Of Spins or M2M DIGITAL.
DJ AND RECORD LABEL EXECUTIVE DECLARATION.
As a self requested subscribed Member of Kings Of Spins you fully accept and hereby acknowledge that the music you receive from Kings Of Spins, in MP3 or WAV file formats, is promotional music for your Radio shows as DJ, music reviewer or Record Company executive. You hereby declare that you will not file swap/share the music received from Kings Of Spins with a computer not owned by yourself via the Internet or copy the music for other users. You categorically understand that if you am found to be breaking this declaration that your name and contact details will be reported to the appropriate music business legal departments and societies..
7. Limits to your rights
- You are responsible for providing all computer equipment, mobile phone equipment and telecommunications service required to use the Services. We cannot and do not accept any responsibility for these and cannot guarantee the continued availability of any other person or services involved in providing the Services to you.
- The internet is not a secure environment and we cannot guarantee that the Site and the server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications. We recommend that you regularly update your browser software and use up-to-date anti-virus software to ensure that your access to the Services is as secure as possible.
- Your access to the Services may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, the introduction of new facilities or services, or due to events beyond our reasonable control. Where this happens, we will attempt to restore the Services as soon as we reasonably can.
- We have no control or proprietary interest in the companies or products with which you register your interest. We do not endorse any particular company or product. When you register your interest with a particular company, you will receive information from that company and we are not responsible for the content or the accuracy of such information. You should contact that company directly if you have any queries or complaints.
- We have no control over or proprietary interest in any websites that are hypertext linked to this Site. We make no representations or guarantees about those websites or their content, nor that the links work.
- Should you purchase products or services from companies advertising on or linked to our Site, any contracts will be exclusively between you and the relevant company. We are not responsible for and do not endorse any other companies' products or services.
8. Your responsibility to us
9. Terminations and Suspension
- We may cancel or suspend your membership account and/or suspend your access to the Services if:
- (b) you have behaved in a way which objectively could be regarded as inappropriate or is unlawful or illegal or which would bring us and/or the Sign-up brand into disrepute.
- We may suspend access to the Services or require you to change your password if we reasonably believe that the Services have been or are likely to be misused, and we will notify you accordingly.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond our control, to terminate the Services and if this occurs we will endeavour to provide as much notice as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
- We may terminate the Services and this agreement between us by giving you 14 days notice.
- You may terminate the Services at any time by closing your membership account as instructed on the Site or by contacting us as set out at clause 14 below.
- Any termination of your membership account or the Services will not affect liability previously incurred by either of us to the other.
11. Disputes and law
- Please note that all sample clearances, streaming, mechanical, public performance licenses and fees in all territories, are the sole responsibility of the copyright owner, not M2M Digital Incorporated, who by being hired to market any and all content to the M2M Digital radio Disc Jockey/Presenter worldwide database are fully and absolutely indemnified (secure against future loss, damage or liability) past, present and future, without exception, by the copyright owner(s) or agents of the rights owner(s). Use of the M2M Digital services as a DJ or rights owners is at the user's own responsibility, to clarify, by utilizing the services contained within the Kings of Spins site the user accepts these conditions without exception.
- We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you may wish to take court proceedings.
12. Access Outside The USA
- We cannot guarantee that the Services comply with all foreign and local laws and requirements outside the United States Of America therefore please note that all sample clearances, streaming, mechanical, public performance licenses and fees in all territories, are the sole responsibility of the copyright owner, not M2M Digital, who by being hired to market any and all content to the M2M Digital radio Disc Jockey/Presenter worldwide database are fully and absolutely indemnified (secure against future loss, damage or liability) past, present and future, without exception, by the copyright owner(s) or agents of the rights owner(s). Use of the M2M Digital services as a DJ or rights owners is at the user's own responsibility, to clarify, by utilizing the services contained within the Kings of Spins site the user accepts these conditions without exception.
14. Customer Services
ADVISORY / DISCLAIMER - For DJs Only - Kings Of Spins is an MP3 music audio resource for professional DJs (Radio FM or AM, Internet Radio, Satellite Radio, Club, Bar, Lounge, Mobile & Entertainers)
The services and resources on this site are made available under current and specific licenses and permissions granted by the original copyright holders and/or their consigns under usage and display definitions in accordance with United States Copyright Code, Title 17; §106(4,5) and §114(b) respectively, and for use in ASCAP, BMI and SESAC compliant venues within the United States and its territories alone.
Kings Of Spins is NOT a consumer resource for MP3 music audio and the assets described herein are NOT made available to the general public under any circumstance or condition.
The Services are provided by M2M Digital. To contact us regarding the Services, please use the following contact details below.